This week we were contacted by a one of our Facebook fans on our Backpacker Travel who wanted to submit their photo to our ‘Where in the World?’ competition. We thought the picture was good enough to put our new ‘Name the Country’ competition on hold for a week so here you go. Thanks go [...]
A few weeks ago Lisette was scanning through the daily group buying deals to see if there was anything interesting when she came across a 2-for-1 deal on Cudo. It was for a 4 hour Middle Harbour Eco Tour with Sydney Harbour Kayaks (a big change from the normal health and beauty or restaurant offers). [...]
Last friday we started a new competition called ‘Name that Country’. Each friday we will post a number of photos on a particular country and then on the monday we will do a follow up post naming the country and giving some tourist information on the place. The first week is……. you guessed it Mauritius! [...]
For months we have been bringing you are Where in the World competition every friday. This week we want to try and change it up a bit by spot lighting a specific country….in images. Hopefully this will inspire someone to go and check out the featured country, if not at least we know it will [...]
Below we have two duplicate images of the Asakusa area in Tokyo that have been altered slightly. There are eight (8) differences in the second slide. Can you find them all? Original image credit: apes_abroad.
- Where in the World? 24. Sep, 2010
- Where in the World? 27. Aug, 2010
- Wanna be a backpacker? Let’s get started 26. Jul, 2010
- Where in the World am I Eating? 19. Nov, 2010
- Low Cost Airlines But What’s the Sacrifice? 11. Aug, 2010
- Where in the World? – From a Fan 18. Mar, 2011
- A Kayaking Adventure on Sydney Harbour 16. Mar, 2011
- Mauritius – Heaven in the Indian Ocean 14. Mar, 2011
- Name that Country – Week 1 11. Mar, 2011
- Spot the Difference in Tokyo 04. Mar, 2011
- Dalene Ingham-Brown: Yey! I spotted all 8! How do we submit our finding...
- Michael: That's a pretty decent amount of time. Where are y...
- keysha: No prob, took almost 2 and half months, but it was...
- Michael: Not man made....just a wonder of nature :)...
- Michael: Thanks for the comment Keysha. How long did you ta...